DMT Geosciences has extensive experience in geophysical investigations for geotechnical applications using surface and borehole geophysical methods.
- Rippability and pre-excavation studies
- Pipeline ROW
- Road bed/bridge deck/pavement studies
- Determination of dynamic soil properties/downhole seismic testing
- Soil resistivity measurements/grounding design
- Geophysical borehole logging in vertical and deviated holes
- Granular deposits
- Delineation of taliks
Flood mitigation feasibility study in the Highwood River Basin
High River, Alberta
Using a combination of seismic and ground resistivity surveys to identify and measure the thickness of coarse grained sediments and determine the depth to bedrock.
Dyrgas Gate Sinkhole Mitigation
Determine the elevation of the bedrock and locate an airshaft from abandoned coal workings.